All of your travel need will be taken care directly by our dedicated team through out the trip.
From the buzzing metropolitan and ancient city of Lahore, through the Nature treks of Margalla hills & Natihagali, to the magnificent beauty of Hunza, This trip will draw you in with its diversity. Several months wouldn’t be enough to see it all, but with this 10-day itinerary you can at least get a taste of the many sides of Pakistan to excite your appetite.
This itinerary is designed to take in the different sides of Pakistan, discovering the history and culture of this enthralling nation, experience the Glorious Mughal majesty, with the time to relax in valleys surrounded by mountains and meet the amazing people known for their hospitality.
Departure for Islamabad
The Trip Cost Includes
- 9 Nights accommodation ( twin sharing )
- Airport transfers
- Meals ( Breakfast & dinner )
- Private & dedicated transport with Driver throughout the trip
- 4W Jeep rides at selective treks
- Food all along the trip (Breakfast,Dinner)
- accommodations during the trip in our partner hotels
- Camping facility at selective sites
- Local guide / care taker at each destination ( click to meet your guides )
- Entry passes / tickets included for the activities ( click to see the activities section )
- Camping sleeping bag, trekking map, Camp, Camping chairs / table, flash lights (in case you don’t have your own. ( to be returned after completion of the trip)
- Bar B Q and bonfire setup and selective sites.
- First Aid Medical Kit ( Your guide will carry )
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Additional hotel Expenses ( minibar, laundry etc..)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.